Manage episode 254368393 series 1203992
In episode #1302, we talk about the possible fine the US government can give your website! If your site is not accessible and user-friendly for individuals with disabilities, you may find yourself in a sticky situation! Tune in to hear some good ways, paid and free, to avoid incurring these costs.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How To Avoid a $15,000 Fine from the US Government!
- [00:39] Section 508 of the Department of Justice and how this relates to you.
- [01:15] The common occurrence of these types of fines.
- [01:38] Free and paid tools for making your website more accessible.
- [03:12] That's all for today!
- [03:15] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: