Manage episode 244453828 series 2425497
This episode of the podcast is with NFR qualifying barrel racer, Emily Miller. This Prairie Circuit cowgirl punched her ticket in 2019 with earnings up over $98k. This included being the WPRA’s top earner over the 4th of July run, better known as Cowboy Christmas. We discussed her journey in pro rodeo over the last few years that led her here including overcoming a near miss in the 2017 season. We discuss her incredible set of horses and her relationship with the amazing family of trainers that a majority of them came from. We talk about her family, including her fiancé Austin, and the role they played in her career. We also discuss her having another career as a dental hygienist and how she juggles that with a hectic rodeo schedule. It’s a great chat and I hope you guys enjoy listening as much as we enjoyed having it! Best of luck in Las Vegas, Emily!
Life is short. Ride a Unicorn!
Also, be sure to go and FOLLOW our Socials!
Show Partner Info:
- J2 VIRTUAL COACHING: Click here to SIGN UP for VIRTUAL BARREL RACING COACHING today!
- KAHM CBD: Use promo code ”MWH” at checkout to get 10% off your entire order of human, equine, and pet CBD products at KahmCBD.com! We use this on ALL of our horses. All of our pets. And maybe MOST importantly, ALL of our HUMANS! Check them out TODAY!
- J2 R&R Paste by Oxy-Gen: Race and Recovery is a resveratrol and turmeric paste that can be used to support cellular health, stamina, and normal muscle recovery. Get some today!
- FLAIR EQUINE NASAL STRIPS: Use Checkout Code: “SUPERSTAR” to get $10 Off Online Orders of $60 or more. Developed by veterinarians, FLAIR® Strips are drug-free, self-adhesive nasal strips that promote optimum health of equine athletes, in all disciplines and every level of competition. The Strips gently support the soft tissues over the nasal passages (the narrowest part of the upper airway) and reduce airway resistance and improve airflow when your horse needs oxygen most.
- Wichita Falls, Texas: October 25-27, 2019