Manage episode 281284086 series 85988
Amanda Russell, author of The Influencer Code and Professor of Influencer Marketing at the University of Texas, Austin, joins me for a special interview about building influence in today's digital world. Amanda has an amazing life story of competing at a global level and then starting over from scratch, but her trained skills combined with intuition in seeking relationships with influencers and capitalizing on the opportunities that they brought her has led her to a successful career that my listeners can learn a great deal about influence from.
Our New Podcast!
- The School of Influence Podcast with Amanda Russell and Neal Schaffer: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/school-influence-podcast-amanda-russell-neal-schaffer/id1544198952
Amanda Russell Links:
- The Influencer Code: https://amzn.to/3rEufyI (affiliate)
- Amanda's Website: https://amandarussell.co/
- Amanda on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/amandarussellfss/
Reference Links for Neal Schaffer:
- Contact Me about My Fractional CMO Consulting Services: https://nealschaffer.com/contact/
- Learn more about this podcast: https://nealschaffer.com/maximize-your-social-influence-podcast/
- The Age of Influence Free Preview: https://nealschaffer.com/age-of-influence-preview