Manage episode 282178280 series 85988
This week I am the one being interviewed, and by no other than real estate visionary and CEO of the leading real estate network BerkshireHathaway Home Services, Chris Stuart. I have had a chance to work together with Chris and his company, and I have found that the real estate industry is especially ripe for innovation regarding their marketing communication. Keep your eye on BerkshireHathaway Home Services as they represent what the future holds for the industry!
Even if you are not involved in real estate, I highly recommend you listen to this episode as it gives you my best practices in using social media as part of your personal or business brand whether you are in sales, marketing, a business owner or an entrepreneur. I believe that real estate agents and brokers make up the largest number of salespeople in the United States, and considering that each one also is their own business owner, they need to be savvy at both sales and marketing. They also cannot meet their customers physically, so there is also a need for them, like yourself, to better digitally engage with their current customer base and prospective clients.
I'm confident by the end of the episode you will have found a few new ways to Maximize Your Social Influence regardless of industry.
Reference Links for Chris Stuart:
- Chris's Good to Know - All Things Real Estate Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/chris-stuart-good-to-know/id1510834471
- Chris's Personal Website: https://stuspropertyviews.com/
- BerkshireHathaway Home Services: https://www.bhhs.com/
Reference Links for Neal Schaffer:
- Contact Me about My Fractional CMO Consulting Services: https://nealschaffer.com/contact/
- Learn more about this podcast: https://nealschaffer.com/maximize-your-social-influence-podcast/
- The Age of Influence Free Preview: https://nealschaffer.com/age-of-influence-preview