Manage episode 306628659 series 2953338
About Today's Episode
In this episode, Meg goes over some of the big emotions that come with burnout, and explore what these emotions might be trying to tell us about our burnout experience. Meg talks about how it's not super helpful to keep those emotions bottled up/pushed aside, and offers a helpful expressive writing exercise that will give you a chance to write it all out and maybe even figure out your next steps.
Credits, links & other things:
- Intro & Outro Music: DriftMaster by Shane Ivers - https://www.silvermansound.com
- Join the Patreon Community! www.patreon.com/mentalstatuspod
- Mental Status IG: @mentalstatuspod
- Talk to me: mentalstatuspod [at] gmail.com
- Apply to be a guest on this show: Interviewee Interest form
- Submit an anonymous burnout story: Lister-Submitted Story Form
- Support the show: ways to support
Disclaimer, y'all: This is a podcast meant for education and entertainment purposes only. I'm not your therapist. This podcast doesn't replace therapy or clinical supervision and isn't supposed to replace those things. If you need a therapist or supervisor, please find one. My opinions are my own and don't reflect the opinion(s) of my past/present/future employers.