Manage episode 256374437 series 1770889
- As we navigate this crisis together, #Millennial recommends making donations (if you can!) to the Center for Disaster Philanthropy's COVID-19 Response Fund. You can also donate your time and resources - here are some recommendations.
- Primaries delayed, schools closed, and many working from home - how to cope, and what to expect?
- We offer some of our best work from home (WFH) practices in light of #socialdistancing.
- To pajama, or not to pajama? That is the question.
- How do you stay motivated during the day, and keep yourself from going crazy?
- What are some of the challenges to suddenly working from home with your roommates/significant others?
- One bright side is this crisis may open the housing market to more millennials, with interest rates falling. What do we think of trendy home buying programs like Divvy and Knock?
- This week's recommendations will have you all set for quarantining: Celestial's Sleepy Time herbal tea (Andrew), if you must, visiting your grocery store at off-peak times (Laura), and Josh Gad's bedtime stories on Twitter (Pam).
- This week's episode is sponsored by Rothy's (https://www.rothys.com/MILL), ZipRecruiter (https://www.ziprecruiter.com/millennial to try ZipRecruiter FREE), and bioClarity (https://www.bioclarity.com and enter promo code MIL for 15% off everything on their website). Support #Millennial by supporting our sponsors!
- Surprise Bitch! to our favorite Alabama sunflower. <3
- Stuck at home and want to hang out with your friends? We're here to show you how you can play "Never Have I Ever" via video conferencing!
- "Never Have I Ever..." leaves Andrew feeling targeted.
- The rounds inspire the panel to tell new stories about things they've done, including (but not limited to) having sex in cars, getting thrown out of bars, and sending desperate sexts to exes.