Manage episode 257485227 series 1770889
- We'll be hosting a coffee break with our friends over at MuggleCast, open to all! Join us Wednesday 4/1 from 3-4 PM EST - links will be posted on social!
- The Number is back to show us just how much more time we're all spending streaming, gaming, and binging.
- In happy news, many of us have purportedly reverted to simpler methods of entertainment: puzzle making, cooking, going for actual WALKS.
- To keep ourselves entertained for the long haul, we're committing to catching up on pop culture we've missed: Laura will watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Andrew The West Wing, and Pam The Matrix trilogy.
- Will they or won't they provide ventilators to NYC's overwhelmed hospitals? This week in Corona gives the latest updates on the pandemic, as well as breaks down what to expect from the $2 trillion stimulus passed by Congress last week.
- Laura's successfully gotten a deferral on a few of her monthly bills for April, and she's got some tips about how you can too!
- BAE Ning Xi joins us all the way from Singapore, and clearly has superior internet to all of us.
- We chat about working out from home (WOFH?) with Ning Xi, and she shares her journey as well as her favorite at-home work out tips.
- Looking for more to keep you entertained during #shelterinplace? This week's recommendations have got you, fam: One Day At A Time season 4 (Pam), Man of Medan for PS4 (Laura), Ozark season 3 (Andrew), and "Erotic Stories for Punjabi Widows" by Balli Kaur Jaswal (Ning Xi).
- This week's episode is sponsored by Talkspace (https://www.talkspace.com or download the app and enter code MILL for $100 off your first month) and ThirdLove (https://www.thirdlove.com/millennial for 15% off your first purchase). Support #Millennial by supporting our sponsors!
- And to play us out this week... the incredible, the insatiable... Joe Exotic, with "Here Kitty Kitty." God help us.
- Pam and Andrew both have folks in their lives not taking COVID-19 seriously. How to handle people in your life who are putting others at risk!
- New York City put out some delightful recommendations for safe sex amidst COVID-19, and we're here to share their dos and don'ts.
- Sex, ok! Kissing, however, might give you the 'rona.
- Patrons sound off about how their sex lives have been impacted by Miss 'Rona.
- Remember, you are your safest sex partner!