Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on October 19, 2020 09:14 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 268302923 series 2769440
In this episode, Sal, Adam & Justin discuss the importance of sleep and ways to optimize it for faster muscle gain and fat loss.
- How humans are pretty good at getting by with little sleep. (1:55)
- Mind Pump Realizations: You want to make gains you MUST prioritize sleep. (5:27)
- Why your lack of sleep is sending the WRONG stress signals to your body. (12:25)
- 6 Ways to Optimize Sleep for Faster Muscle Gain and Fat Loss. (19:54)
- #1 – Get sunlight during the day. (22:13)
- #2 – Turn off or dramatically reduce the lights 2 hours before bed. (25:44)
- #3 – Stop eating 2 hours before bed. (30:50)
- #4 – Sleep in a cool room. (35:37)
- #5 – Have a room that is pitch black. (38:48)
- #6 – Go to bed and wake up at the same time every day. (41:22)
- Call to action for trainers! (43:58)
Related Links/Products Mentioned
- July Promotion: MAPS Strong ½ off!! **Promo code “STRONG50” at checkout**
- Visit Felix Gray for an exclusive offer for Mind Pump listeners!
- Change Your Sleep Schedule To Lose Weight, Study Shows
- Sleep loss limits fat loss, study finds
- Does Lack of Sleep Hinder Muscle Growth or Performance?
- Sleep loss dramatically lowers testosterone in healthy young men
- THE SCIENCE OF SLEEP: STUDIES SHOW SLEEPING NAKED IS GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH
- Visit ChiliPad for an exclusive offer for Mind Pump listeners!
- The “Re-Timer” Effect: How To Re-Time Your Circadian Rhythms If You Wake Up Too Early Or Stay Up Too Late.
- Ten Scientifically Proven Reasons I Am Addicted To A Daily Sauna.
- Mind Pump Podcast - YouTube
- Mind Pump Free Resources
- Ben Greenfield Fitness (@bengreenfieldfitness) Instagram