Manage episode 257919825 series 1964334
About the Episode:
- Today, we’re talking about what to do when there just isn’t enough money. What do you do? How do you decide who gets paid first?
- We’re also sharing a gift you could give high school and college students to teach them about money before they enter the real world.
Resources: Grad SpecialIWBNIN FB Live: COVID-19 COVID-19 ResourcesTOOLS: BudgetingEBOOK: Help! I Can’t Pay My BillsIWBNIN Ladder0% Balance Transfer Credit CardsVerse: “For we do not have a high priest who is unable to empathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are—yet he did not sin. 16 Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.” - Hebrews 4:15-16
QUESTIONS TO ASK:
- What was the cause of this situation?
- Is this an INCOME or an OUTGO issue - or both?
- What are the required debt payments?
- Is there something that can be sold?
- What expenses can be stopped?
- How can INCOME be increased?
Related Monday Money Tip Podcast Episodes:Episode 01: Creating a Budget That Actually WorksEpisode 02: Budgeting With Irregular IncomeEpisode 29: All About BudgetingEpisode 45: Graduation - Now What? Episode 63: 0% Balance Transfer Credit CardsEpisode 83: Money Saving TipsEpisode 85: Dealing With Financial Anxiety Episode 91: 10 Financial Steps You Can Take Right Now
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask questions or share success stories.