Manage episode 263772582 series 2698280
Motherhood is an incredible gift and an incredible challenge. As a culture, we focus on the negative impact motherhood has on our career and financial output. But host Janice Scholl doesn’t feel it has to be that way. In today’s episode, learn how Janice’s early motherhood experiences enhanced her value, rather than eliminated it.
About the Host:
Janice Scholl has spent her entire career talking about money and business. Through her time as a commercial banker, consultant and mentor to budding entrepreneurs, she helped clients create solid business and financial strategies to help propel their business to success. While working with aspiring female entrepreneurs, Janice noticed that the same four themes kept repeating:
- Many women are uncomfortable with finance, both in their business and in their personal life.
- Women want access to more women mentors and advisors.
- Women often start businesses because they feel the corporate world doesn’t fit their lifestyle. Few are motivated by purely financial reasons.
- Mothers didn’t want money to drive their family decisions.
From these themes The Money, Career, & Motherhood Podcast was born. Now Janice spends her time helping mothers gain confidence and understanding about money, career, and business topics as they relate to motherhood and family – the way many women actually think about money. Janice loves helping mothers implement business and financial strategies within their families to help each family member thrive.
- IG @moneycareermotherhood
- FB facebook.com/moneycareermotherhood/
- Money Career & Motherhood FB Community www.facebook.com/groups/moneycareermotherhood
- Website www.moneycareermotherhood.com
- Resource Links
Thanks for listening! Thanks so much for listening to our podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a comment in the section below!
Subscribe to the podcast If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Stitcher. You can also subscribe from the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave us an iTunes review Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on iTunes, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you. If you have a minute, please leave an honest review on iTunes.