3003: The Market Podcast | Keep 30% of portfolio in cash to buy amid US-election volatility: Kunj Bansal

7:29
 
Share
 

Manage episode 275800396 series 2281774
By Audioboom. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
In The Market Podcast with Moneycontrol, Kunj Bansal said that it makes sense for investors to divide their portfolio in two parts. Investors can keep 70% of the portfolio in long-term investments while the rest 30 percent could be in liquid cash that can be used at times of volatility.

3304 episodes