Manage episode 165304693 series 1094535
Dinesh Kandanchatha is a founder, mentor, speaker and—above all else—entrepreneur. He encourages founders to ask the right questions, navigate challenging decisions, and find those tough answers that are sometimes difficult to face. Dinesh, who has built, bought, sold, led, and/or invested in over 13 companies, knows what it takes to transform a business.
Show notes at http://hellotechpros.com/dinesh-kandanchatha-motivation/What You Will Learn in This Episode
- The difference between the tenacious from the hobbyist.
- Why the binary motivated / unmotivated thinking is the incorrect state of mind.
- How to measure your value by the obstacles you've overcome.
- Why the right support group is critical to your continued success.
- How to achieve your big hairy audacious goal by forcing yourself to be authentic.