Manage episode 166452223 series 1094535
CEO Justin Deese is a highly sought-after business strategist, visionary, and self-made entrepreneur. He simultaneously built three flourishing in-home service companies in multiple states, is a certified E-Myth Business Coach, and is an expert at helping fellow business owners structure and manage their companies for maximum profitability.
Show notes at http://hellotechpros.com/justin-deese-motivation/What You Will Learn in This Episode
- Why employees feel like a failure when their company goes out of business.
- How writing a vision statement for your business is like turning on the GPS in your car.
- Why Justin wrote his own eulogy and how that affected him.
- What causes entrepreneurs to get hung up and the steps they need to take to start making progress.
- The process to shift from business operator to business owner.