Manage episode 275436213 series 2595895
Stop the cycle of abuse. In this episode, Bryana Kappa enlightens us about how to heal intergenerational trauma and put a stop to childism.
- Family by family, we can make little changes within ourselves on how we parent our children. If we can commit to this collective movement, we would see a different generation of people.
What We Discuss with Bryana Kappa
- What childism is and how we can raise our children with respect and attunement to really support their core needs as human beings.
- Understanding how our past is shaping our beliefs, and then changing our beliefs when it feels right to see healing for ourselves and our children.
- Ideas around “a child should know better” and how to actually respond when your child does not listen or “acts out.”
- How through this work, we can create a different future for our children.
Wanting to unlearn the discipline tactics you were raised with so you don’t repeat unhealthy cycles of abuse? Check out Discipline Without Yelling where you’ll learn how to teach your child that you don’t have to be hurt, in order to be loved.
If you’re dealing with a picky eater who won’t make the food you make them, we have an incredible course that can put your mealtimes at ease. Check it out at https://www.raisingchildrenyoulike.com/pickyeater
If you’re living in Toddler Tantrumville, learn how to put an end to the power struggles with your strong-willed toddler once and for all at https://www.raisingchildrenyoulike.com/toolkit
Learn to become an even more mindful mama without having to go to a yoga class or spend 30 minutes meditating with this free guide at notyourmotherspodcast.us/mindful.
If you have a babe that is 0-5 years old and are wondering if they are on track to hit their milestones, grab our free milestones guide at notyourmotherspodcast.us/milestones.
If you wonder what toys your child should be playing with to promote their best language, motor, cognitive, and social-emotional skills, Monti Kids takes the guesswork out and send them right to your door! Boom! And for our podcast listeners, Monti Kids is giving $50 dollars off your purchase PLUS free shipping. Go to Montikids.com and enter the code MOTHERS
Mom-life wears you out, coffee doesn’t always help and really, it’s not that deeply nourishing. We are obsessed with Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee! It’s so good for your whole being. Check them out at foursigmatic.com/mothers and make sure to use the code MOTHERS for 10% off!
Your relationship to money and your money managing tools, are skills you pass on to your children. Set yourself up for a life of abundance and confidence by attending this FREE masterclass at notyourmotherspodcast.us/money.
As mamas, it’s really hard to get out the door and get to therapy and talk about all the incredible things that are going on in your life like career, mom-life, marriage, identity, all the aspects of being a mom and being a woman and being a human being. Better Help is offering our listeners 10% off their first month! So go to BetterHelp.com/NotYourMothers and enter the code: Not Your Mothers to get that 10% off.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Instagram handle so we can thank you personally!