Manage episode 270497789 series 2570648
Practical wisdom. In this episode, Clint Edwards, Daddy blogger and author shares practical insights and advice from his journey as a father.
- Allow your spouse to do things the way they do them, even if you have a different way or preference. It really doesn't matter, as long as it gets done and isn’t harming anyone.
What We Discuss with Clint Edwards
- Clint shares so honestly and with such humor about his journey reflecting on fatherhood and turning those reflections into a hugely successful Daddy Blog.
- We love how Clint shares not to sweat the small stuff and allow your spouse to do things the way they do them. (Hope our husbands are all listening ;))
- Clint shares openly about his mental illness, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.
- He brings awareness to parents, by debunking the old limiting belief that if the house is a “mess,” that you’re a bad mother or practice bad parenting.
Wanting to unlearn the discipline tactics you were raised with so you don’t repeat unhealthy cycles of abuse? Check out Discipline Without Yelling where you’ll learn how to teach your child that you don’t have to be hurt, in order to be loved.
If you’re dealing with a picky eater who won’t make the food you make them, we have an incredible course that can put your mealtimes at ease. Check it out at https://www.raisingchildrenyoulike.com/pickyeater
If you’re living in Toddler Tantrumville, learn how to put an end to the power struggles with your strong-willed toddler once and for all at https://www.raisingchildrenyoulike.com/toolkit
Learn to become an even more mindful mama without having to go to a yoga class or spend 30 minutes meditating with this free guide at notyourmotherspodcast.us/mindful.
If you have a babe that is 0-5 years old and are wondering if they are on track to hit their milestones, grab our free milestones guide at notyourmotherspodcast.us/milestones.
If you wonder what toys your child should be playing with to promote their best language, motor, cognitive, and social-emotional skills, Monti Kids takes the guesswork out and send them right to your door! Boom! And for our podcast listeners, Monti Kids is giving $50 dollars off your purchase PLUS free shipping. Go to Montikids.com and enter the code MOTHERS
Mom-life wears you out, coffee doesn’t always help and really, it’s not that deeply nourishing. We are obsessed with Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee! It’s so good for your whole being. Check them out at foursigmatic.com/mothers and make sure to use the code MOTHERS for 10% off!
Your relationship to money and your money managing tools, are skills you pass on to your children. Set yourself up for a life of abundance and confidence by attending this FREE masterclass at notyourmotherspodcast.us/money.
As mamas, it’s really hard to get out the door and get to therapy and talk about all the incredible things that are going on in your life like career, mom-life, marriage, identity, all the aspects of being a mom and being a woman and being a human being. Better Help is offering our listeners 10% off their first month! So go to BetterHelp.com/NotYourMothers and enter the code: Not Your Mothers to get that 10% off.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Instagram handle so we can thank you personally!