Manage episode 258364569 series 2616901
EMDR and Telehealth:
Listen in as we discuss some important considerations in making the switch from face to face therapy to Telehealth therapy, especially while utilizing EMDR as your primary approach.
1) Making the transition with your client
2) Re-establishing rapport and attunement
3) EMDR Resourcing
4) Revisiting treatment planning and case conceptualization with new circumstances
5) Considering new trauma, current trauma, and cautiously pacing their current treatment
6) Options for bilateral stimulation via Telehealth
7) Significance of closing the session and support our clients with containment and transitioning back into their home life after the session
8) Please reach out to us with your questions, thoughts, experiences, etc. We would love to hear from you during this time!