Manage episode 274607705 series 2698931
Building up tens of thousands of hours spraying fields in New South Wales Australia, Craig Patton has done most things as an agricultural pilot. After 20 years, Craig wanted to turn his skills into those of a fire bombing pilot, and now spends his days travelling between Australia and America to fight the worlds harshest fires on the Air Tractor FireBoss!
Seaplane News: 3:06
Support On the Step via Patreon
Follow me on Instagram!
Check out my YouTube Channel!
Seaplane Pilots Association
On the Step is proudly sponsored by the Seaplane Pilots Association. Join today to support the association that is built to support their community. Membership benefits include:
- Nationwide Advocacy
- Protection of Seaplane access to waterways
- Water Flying Magazine
- The Water Landing Directory app
- The Seaplane Flight Training Directory
- Events and Splash-Ins
- Safety Seminars
- Scholarship programs for Seaplane Training
- Discounted Seaplane Insurance Programs
- Numerous other members only benefits