Manage episode 278185952 series 2698931
When us seaplane mad pilots and enthusiasts think about a flying boat we would all love to get our hands on, we all agree that the Martin Mars would be a dream come true.
Peter has had an incredible career flying many bush planes including Beaver's, Norseman's, Beech 18's and the famous Martin Mars. Peter is also a licensed engineer specialising in fabric. He is a very humble man and shares some great stories from his career.
Support On the Step via Patreon
Follow me on Instagram!
Check out my YouTube Channel!
Seaplane Pilots Association:
On the Step is proudly sponsored by the Seaplane Pilots Association. Join today to support the association that is built to support their community. Membership benefits include:
- Nationwide Advocacy
- Protection of Seaplane access to waterways
- Water Flying Magazine
- The Water Landing Directory app
- The Seaplane Flight Training Directory
- Events and Splash-Ins
- Safety Seminars
- Scholarship programs for Seaplane Training
- Discounted Seaplane Insurance Programs
- Numerous other members only benefits
JOIN NOW FOR THE DISCOUNTED PRICE OF $49!