Manage episode 280910310 series 2698931
Could you imagine a more magical place to fly seaplanes for a living? Paul Harding made the Bahamas his home and workplace for over 20 years, flying Maule floatplanes. He has done the incredible job of writing his own biography also, titled Sharks in the Runway.
Paul Harding’s book “Sharks in the runway”
Support On the Step via Patreon
Follow me on Instagram!
Check out my YouTube Channel!
Seaplane Pilots Association:
On the Step is proudly sponsored by the Seaplane Pilots Association. Join today to support the association that is built to support their community. Membership benefits include:
- Nationwide Advocacy
- Protection of Seaplane access to waterways
- Water Flying Magazine
- The Water Landing Directory app
- The Seaplane Flight Training Directory
- Events and Splash-Ins
- Safety Seminars
- Scholarship programs for Seaplane Training
- Discounted Seaplane Insurance Programs
- Numerous other members only benefits