Manage episode 257455700 series 2606887
Episode 118 Show Notes
Topic of the show: We asked listeners about their favorite instructor and we have some great feedback. We are going to resist the urge to talk about current events. Please use this show as a momentary escape from reality and stay safe, healthy, and happy. We will get through this time and we will be stronger for it!
- PayPal Supporter Juliet Foxtrot sent audio about his field and non-towered operations during the temporary closure of a large Class B airport.
- Supreme Galactic Aviation Commander PATRON Papa Lima sent in some timely feedback and a picture of his buddies wearing OB shirts.
- Supreme Galactic Aviation Commander PATRON Delta Golf left some audio about ATC during the pandemic.
- PATRON Alpha Tango and Midway during the loss of ATC.
- FO TSW sent feedback about temporary ATC facilities.
- PATRON Local Mike Bravo sent in feedback about ATC cleaning habits.
- PATRON Charlie Alpha Whiskey sent in a link about a local TRIAD company on the front lines fighting the pandemic: https://www.labcorp.com/information-labcorp-about-coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19 and a link to aviation weather: Aviationweather.gov
- PATRON Romeo Whiskey Kilo sent audio about crazy headings in CA.
- PATRON Charlie Mike is a CFII! Congratulations!
- Mike Golf tells us how hard it is to contact the FAA.
Have a great week and thanks for listening! Visit our website at OpposingBases.com You can support our show using Patreon or visiting our support page on the website. Keep the feedback coming, it drives the show! Don’t be shy, use the “Send Audio to AG and RH” button on the website and record an audio message. Or you can send us comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Find us on twitter @opposing_bases. Music by audionautix.com. Third party audio provided by liveatc.net. Legal Notice The hosts of Opposing Bases Air Traffic Talk podcast are speaking on behalf of Opposing Bases, LLC. Opposing Bases, LLC does not represent the Federal Aviation Administration, Department of Transportation, or the National Air Traffic Controllers Association. All opinions expressed in the show are for entertainment purposes only. There is no nexus between Opposing Bases, LLC and the FAA or NATCA. All episodes are the property of Opposing Bases, LLC and shall not be recorded or transcribed without express written consent. For official guidance on laws and regulations, refer to your local Flight Standards District Office or Certified Flight Instructor. Opposing Bases, LLC offers this podcast to promote aviation safety and enhance the knowledge of its listeners but makes no guarantees to listeners regarding accuracy or legal applications.