Winning the Cultural War for Masculinity, Overcoming the Need for Approval, and Knowledge Vs. Wisdom | ASK ME ANYTHING
Manage episode 285773942 series 100390
Today, Kipp Sorensen and I discuss winning the cultural war for masculinity, overcoming the need for approval, knowledge vs. wisdom, and so much more. Hit me up on Instagram at @ryanmichler and share with me what’s working in your life.
- What are some tips to stay consistent in the gym?
- What’s the best formula or strategy for writing a personal mission and vision statement?
- What are your thoughts on learning how to skateboard as a skill?
- How did having a second and third kid impact the relationship with your wife?
- How can a boy who’s a student become a man in an environment where becoming a man is looked down upon?
- What’s your favorite Jocko MULK flavor at Origin?
- What’s your interest level in raising livestock and living off the land?
- How does one in a close personal relationship deal with that person not fully supporting you?
- How can a man deal with information overload when trying to better himself?
- How can I create a stronger connection with people in my network?
- What advice would you give to a first-time homebuyer?
- What advice for someone starting out in life and a new career path?
Want maximum health, wealth, relationships, and abundance in your life? Sign up for our free course, 30 Days to Battle Ready.
Join our exclusive brotherhood, the Iron Council.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/orderofman
Please leave us a rating and review
Support Order of Man by picking up some new merchandise in our store