Episode 42: New Facebook design, creating sock puppets, Redditor, OSINT on Telegram, WhatsMyName Update
Manage episode 271372586 series 2492008
We are back with a brand new episode after our one-month summer break! In this week’s episode, we catch up with the latest OSINT news, as usual!
People in this Episode
- Micah Hoffman (@webbreacher)
- Nico Dekens (@Dutch_osintguy)
- Lorand Bodo (@LorandBodo)
- Sector035 (@Sector035)
- Technisette (@technisette)
- Rae Baker (@wondersmith_rae)
What we discussed
- A big thank you to all our sponsors and Patreon patrons who have been supporting us!
- Learn how to create a sock puppet account for your OSINT investigations here
- Learn about the main differences between the old and new Facebook design here
- Check out this new OSINT tool, called Redditor. It’s similar to Tweetdeck but just for Reddit
- Need some new OSINT resources? Then check out this amazing collection
- Dutch's talk about leveraging Telegram for OSINT purposes
- Sinwindie’s attack surface for Twitter. For similar flow charts, click here
- Interested in detecting deep fakes? Microsoft has launched a new tool to detect them
- Here’s a great thread about some of the most popular dark net markets. Get free and daily updates about new dark net sites
- Update about PimEye – a facial search engine
- Wanna track ‘dictators’? Check out this website that tracks aircraft associated with specific countries
- New updates for SentinelHub
- Also new updates for WhatsMyName – a username search engine developed by Micah in collaboration with OSINTCombine and many others.
- Search for 393+ million US court records on JudyRecords
- Practice OSINT and work on real cases. Tracelabs has announced monthly OSINT Search Party CTFs!