Manage episode 278433184 series 2717172
He’s been round the world, and down the world and now he’s come back up again. We are, of course, talking about today’s guest, Charley Boorman. Since 2004 Boorman and his buddy Ewan McGregor have made a habit of travelling the globe on the back of a motorbike.
Their latest, Long Way Up, which sees them ride from the tip of South America to Los Angeles is their most ambitious yet — not because of the journey itself, but because they’re doing it on electric Harley Davidsons. We talk to Charley about the challenges of finding a charge, riding while recovering from serious surgery, and what it’s like to be one of Bremont’s longest-serving ambassadors.
This episode is brought to you by Gucci, and this episode we talk about the Gucci Grip. Find, out all about it here.
Learn more about Gucci watches here.
Learn more about Gucci jewellery here.
OT: The Podcast is powered by Inglewood Coffee Roasters, use the code OT30 for 30% off your coffee order on checkout. On top of that Inglewood Coffee Roasters offer free shipping on all Victorian orders, and free Australia-wide when you spend more than $50. https://inglewoodcoffeeroasters.com.au/
Click here for full show notes. https://www.otpodcast.com.au/show-notes/s1e49
- The Bremont Hawking - https://www.revolution.watch/paying-tribute-to-one-of-the-greats-with-the-bremont-hawking/
- Long Way Up - https://www.longwayup.com/
- Charley Boorman on Instagram -https://www.instagram.com/charleyboorman/?hl=en
- The Bike Shed Shoreditch - https://bikeshedmoto.com
- Where Eagles Dare - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0065207/
- Broadsword calling Danny Boy - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdaeBiF__u4
Submit an application to our quasi-professional watch match making service, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you liked our podcast - please remember to like/share and subscribe. 🙏