024#: New Year Special ! Solo Episode covering 2020 life lessons / experiences , Podcast Updates and What to expect in 2021!
Manage episode 282675982 series 2805965
This is a New Year special solo episode where Ash shares some personal and professional updates.
First part of the episode covers some personal updates-
Reflecting back on the most challenging year yet , Ash tries to seek out the positives and shares 3 important things that helped change her perspective on life
1. Minimalism - How clearing out clutter and unwanted things in physical space can help clear your mind and provide the space for taking slighter bigger risks in life.
2. Gift of Time - How this pandemic reminded us that life is fleeting and our time is limited . So make the best of it !
3. Empathy and Kindness - Matters more than anything else ! Even a small act of kindness can go a long way and brighten up someone else's day!
Second part of the episode covers some of the professional updates-
- Launch of Podcast website - www.passiontoprofessionpodcast.com
- Details on how to support the show and subscribe to stay in touch with the host
- Ask any question to Ash using 'Ask a Question' button on website and selected questions will be answered publicly in podcast episode with credits.
- If interested to be a part of small private group for more direct interactions, reach out to Ash directly via the website /social media