Manage episode 273208872 series 2514838
I brought Todd Tresidder in today to impart his knowledge about the expectancy analysis principle. Todd started in the hedge fund business, built up his wealth, and moved on to financial coaching. He was able to retire early and founded financialmentor.com.
In today's episode, Todd shares why finding out about the expectancy analysis principle is the single most important lesson he learned in business and investing.
Join us, and let's figure out the meaning of expectancy. Just a side note, it's not the expectancy you and I thought!
[00:01 – 05:02] Opening Segment
- I talk briefly about great values that await you in this episode
- Let's welcome our guest, Todd Tresidder
- Todd gives a little bit of background about himself
- Created financialmentor.com
- Author of six books
- Created a course for advanced wealth-building strategies
- One of the first financial coaches on the internet
[05:03 - 17:29] The Seven Steps to Seven Figures
- Todd walks us through the history of his Seven Steps to Seven Figures program
- The Expectancy Master Course Series
- Expectancy Wealth Planning
- Expectancy Investing
- Expectancy Living
- The Seven Steps to Seven Figures
- Step 1: Get your financial house together
- Step 2: Building the personal side of your life
- Step 3: Wealth planning
- Step 4: Take massive action
[17:30 – 13:15] Expectancy: The Most Important Investing Topic
- Todd talks about his definition of 'Expectancy.'
- The mathematical expectancy, there's a formula
- Risk management
- The core of everything Todd teaches
- It's a philosophy
- Todd tells the story of The Blind Men and the Elephant: The Seven Steps to Seven Figures (continued)
- Step 5: Expectancy investing
- Step 6: Alternate asset strategies
- Step 7: Personal freedom
- Revamping the Seven Steps to fit as a teachable course
[31:16 – 38:00] Closing Segment
- Quick word from our sponsors
- What is the best investment you've ever made other than your education?
- The hedge fund business
- What is the worst investment you ever made?
- I bought penny stocks and lost 100% of the investment
- What is the most important lesson that you've learned in business and investing?
- "It's the topic of this conversation, which is expectancy analysis."
- Connect with Todd online! See the links below.
"There's an infinite number of paths, but the key is you've got to match the path to your specific situation, your skills, your interests in order to succeed." – Todd Tresidder
"Expectancy determines the growth rate of the future value equation. Those two equations are the math that determines your financial outcome in life. But it's more than that cause it's a philosophy as you can tell. Once you really break it apart, there's actionable philosophy to implement that math and put it to work for you." – Todd Tresidder
You can connect with Todd on his website https://financialmentor.com/ and get free resources the moment you subscribe!
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to explode their business growth by sharing this episode or click here to listen to our previous episodes.