Manage episode 171232310 series 1216783
Conrado Lamas is a journalist who's been working with startups and digital marketing for almost 5 years now. He explains how writers could and should transit to digital marketing, and how everything is learnable. Conrado works at Carts Guru, after successfully releasing Mailtrack and transforming it into a leader of its success.
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- How to understand people's behaviours using empathy.
- A brief history on traditional journalism and why today is so different.
- The trending "fake news" and what it means to professional journalism.
- Why Google rewards good journalism with better search rankings.
- What you can do to engage in contemporary journalism.