Manage episode 267312467 series 10881
Welcome to Beyond Technique, the podcast that empowers photographers to bring their businesses to the next level! Today we chat with Mike Peters about how he handles street photography, treating his subjects with respect, and building rapport with them while on the field. You don't want to miss this!Be sure to check out Platypod®, the world’s most compact tripod! In particular, we cover:
- How Mike got started in his photographic journey
- How he handles usage rights with street photography
- Challenges he faces while out on the field
- Safety precautions he takes
- Some of the most difficult shots
- His game-plan when he heads out to shoot
- The gear he uses
- How he captures subjects' personalities over the years
- Advice for photographers just starting out
Be sure to let us know if you have any thoughts or questions in the comments section. We do our best to answer all questions in a timely manner.You can be the next guest on our podcast
Do you have an idea for a topic or want to hear from your favorite photographer or influencer in our industry? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, with the subject line BEYOND TECHNIQUE IDEA. Then write a brief description of your topic or idea. If you are recommending someone, please include their name, contact information and state if you would like to be a guest host.
Thanks for listening! Don’t forget to share this episode with your friends. You can also listen on iTunes; we’d love it if you could post a review!