Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on February 24, 2021 17:07 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 280798515 series 2354432
In this episode of With This Ring, Ryan and Cindy look at the NWA/WCW Granddaddy of them all, Starrcade! They concentrate on 1988, when it became the Christmas time tradition. Also the duo talk about Ric Flair’s deceptive age, Lex Luger’s booby dance, the Lethal Lottery, the King of Cable tournament being decided not on cable, Charlotte Flair’s PPV debut, WCW Cruiserweights, and the Latino World Order. There is also a discussion on WCW card structure becoming very front-loaded with good matches early, and then the matches with focused storylines tending to suffer. Plus the fun Sid/Arn Anderson stabbing incident! So hang your stockings, draw the names for the Lethal Lottery and enjoy the podcast!
- RIC FLAIR VS. LEX LUGER (STARRCADE 1988, NWA WORLD TITLE MATCH)
- BATTLEBOWL BATTLE ROYAL 1991 (STARRCADE 1991)
- STING VS. VADER (STARRCADE 1992, KING OF CABLE FINAL)
- VADER VS. RIC FLAIR (STARRCADE 1993, WCW WORLD TITLE MATCH)
- SHINJIRO OTANI VS. EDDY GUERRERO (STARRCADE 1995)
- JUSHIN LIGER VS. REY MYSTERIO JR. (STARRCADE 1996)
- KIDMAN VS. JUVENTUD GUERRERA VS. REY MYSTERIO JR (CRUISERWEIGHT TITLE TRIPLE THREAT MATCH, STARRCADE 1998)
- KIDMAN VS. EDDY GUERRERO (CRUISERWEIGHT TITLE MATCH, STARRCADE 1998)