Manage episode 279925962 series 1107304
Subscribe for more Videos: http://www.youtube.com/c/PlantationSDAChurchTV
Rick & Denise Mathis are Collin & Dawn's guest for Episode 2 of My Testimony. They share their personal testimony entitled "Church Hurt".
In this episode they tackle these difficult issues:
• How do you react when you're hurt by fellow church members?
• When you're in the bottom of the spiritual valley, how can you find the strength to continue?
• Is God using the pain to cause spiritual growth?
• What do you do when you don't feel like going to church anymore?
• Can you forget about the pain?
• Can you forgive those who've wronged you?
• How can you become close to people and become vulnerable again after you've been hurt?
• How can "church hurts" increase your capacity for ministry and spiritual growth?
• Why do struggles come through our children?
We also find out why Rick gave Collin the nickname C-Note.
My Testimony give you a peek inside how God is changing Plantation SDA Church's members lives. Each episode is packed with Biblical truth and arms you with tools to enable you to witness. You'll learn more about God's love, mercy and power. You'll see how God has answered prayers, provided help in times of great need. Members also share how it's possible to increase your faith in God and why you'll want to spend eternity with God.
Tags: #psdatv #MyTestimony #ChurchHurt #witnessing #love #mercy #rest #peace #prayer #answers #victory #hope #faith #power #hurt #pain #capacity #growth #forgive #vulnerable
For more information on Plantation SDA Church, please visit us at http://www.plantationsda.tv.
Church Copyright License (CCLI)
License Number: 1659090
CCLI Stream License
License Number: CSPL079645
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.