Manage episode 268759577 series 2068608
Cathy Morrow Roberson (Logistics Trends & Insights) joins me to discuss Amazon and sustainable aviation fuel (SAF):
- Amazon’s announcement about SAF
- What’s the rest of the air cargo sector doing?
- Retiring older fleets and using more fuel-efficient aircraft
- Reducing overall carbon emissions
- Amazon going for net zero carbon
- Groundside emissions
Also in this episode:
- Delta Cargo and its pledge to become the world’s first carbon neutral airline
- EU initiative to boost take-up of SAFs
- How soon will we see electric or alternate-powered aircraft?