Manage episode 281981912 series 2068608
Jonathan Reeve, General Manager APAC at Eagle Eye, joins me to talk about e-commerce, subscription models, and the role of delivery companies:
- The origins of subscription services, e.g. milk and newspapers
- What make a good subscription service?
- Building customer loyalty
- Recycling packaging
- Benefits to the customer of Amazon Prime
- Variations of Amazon Prime, including Wardrobe
- Competing subscription programmes, such as Walmart +
- Is it a mistake to try to compete with Amazon?
- E-commerce retailers managing digital connection with customers
- The digital initiative behind Amazon establishing a retail footprint
- Is click-and-collect (BOPIS) forcing retailers to get more information about their customers?
- Food retail chain Pret a Manger’s subscription model
- What will subscription programmes mean for customer purchasing and delivery behaviour?
- Trends in grocery delivery – including same-day and next-day
- How delivery companies can position themselves to be the delivery partner for subscription services