Manage episode 241413702 series 1435099
Today I am talking about growing from a local community to communities around the world with Violette de Ayala. She goes into a ton of really good topics and is very encouraging talking about her journey from working in corporate to building the FemCity community and growing it worldwide. We talk about the struggles that come along with building something from the ground up with limited funding and where she is now in her business with her team and the growth of her community. We also talk about what people can do if they’re struggling to love their work and how they can evaluate their businesses. One of the big focuses of FemCity is making sure that they are in service to others, which fits right in with this podcast, so I was very excited to bring it to you today.
- How FemCity came to be and how it’s grown
- Expanding the community to be worldwide
- Starting a business with limited funding
- The importance of taking intentional pauses in business
- Struggles that come with scaling
- Developing a team
- Evaluating where you are in business
- The importance of serving those around you
- Reconnect or reconfirm the love and passion for the work you're doing now
- See how you can be more of service to those around you
- Review how you're doing in business and say three kind things about yourself
Connect with Violette:
Violette is a Cuban-American serial and social entrepreneur, Founder of FemCity®, and virtual mentor to over 20,000 women.