Manage episode 246638067 series 1435099
Today I’m talking with Genecia Alluora about building an authentic brand online. We talk about how she built her business and brand online and some of the challenges she faced. She gives us an exercise that we can use to make sure that our brand is authentic and then we talk about building a support system full of people that align with your values and the vision you have for your business.
- Why having a brand means and why it’s more than just a logo
- Creating a personal and authentic brand
- The challenges Genecia faced when starting her online business
- An exercise you can use to make sure that you’re showing up authentically online
- Tips for building a support system and finding a mentor
- The importance of building a community that supports you
- Look at your social media and your messaging to make sure they are in sync with who you are
- Do the authentic brand exercise discussed in the podcast
- Find yourself a community you can rely on
Connect with Genecia:
Genecia Alluora is former Miss Singapore and Southeast Asia Woman of Excellence 2010. She is the Founder of Soul Rich Woman, the #1 female entrepreneur network in Southeast Asia that connects more than 12,000 women across the region, with presence in 7 countries including Singapore, Malaysia, the Philippines, Vietnam, and Indonesia. The Soul Rich Woman network helps women build their brand and online reputation for more customers, confidence, and credibility — while making a positive impact in the world. Prior to this, she was an owner of a cafe retail chain with a presence in 3 countries and successfully exited to a public listed company. Profiled in CNBC and China Daily, Genecia is also an expert public speaker and has spoken in recent major events, including the RISE Conference in Hong Kong, Success Conference and Expo Asia 2018 in Hanoi, and National Achievers’ Congress in Manila.