Manage episode 255102977 series 2394479
You can’t pour from an empty cup. We’ve talked about this idea a few times on the show, and it’s so true. I couldn’t wait to bring on my friend, Kristen Ley, founder of Thimblepress, to chat about celebrating little wins, taking care of your wellbeing, and so much more. After dealing with a massive setback in her business, Kristen knew she had to make some huge changes. We dive into everything from getting back to her North Star (and why she decided to start mentoring and consulting other businesses) to gaining back her mental and physical health. She shares why you need to learn to say “no” to the things that don’t serve yourself or your purpose and why she’s such a big believer in having a morning routine to set your day up for success.
What’s In This Episode:
- Detoxing from the lifestyle of doing everything for everybody
- Why she decided to scale back her product-based business and get more involved in consulting and mentorship
- Kristen’s thoughts on creating a morning routine to set yourself up for success
- Her number one rule for maintaining harmony in her professional and personal life
- Remembering to celebrate your wins, big or small