Manage episode 262894831 series 1346325
Forming and fostering strong relationships is invaluable. In fact, partnerships with other entrepreneurs have been one of the biggest keys to my success in business. In this episode, I'm talking about why you need to be networking (and engaging in online networking, too!). It's these groups that can help you make contacts that will serve you for years to come! Networking is about connecting with people who understand your struggles, who want to help celebrate your wins, and who are there to offer advice and tips when needed. You'll hear why you should change the way you think about networking, why it's critical to build relationships, and why having accountability partners will get you closer to your business (and personal!) goals.
What's In This Episode:
- Engaging with networking groups and online networks
- Reframing how you look at networking and thinking of it as relationship-building instead
- How to view networking as an investment
- Aligning with other people who are like-minded
- Ways to rely on your network to help keep you accountable for your goals