Friday Q&A: Better College Jobs, Online Privacy, Investment Income in Early Retirement, Moving to Central America, etc.
Manage episode 272972373 series 45578
On today's Friday Q&A show:
- 1:03 I have a low-paying job while in college. How can I get a better job?
- 18:22 What name should I use for my online activities?
- 32:06 How do I actually take income from an investment portfolio in retirement?
- 49:23 I'm leaving California for Central America; where should I go?
- 1:11:50 I'm moving to Florida; what kind of hurricane planning do I need to do?
- 1:17:50 I'm worried about my exposure to USD. How can I hedge my bets?
- 1:22:54 I'm moving from California to Texas. What should I consider in the process?
- 1:35:27 I'm starting a new business that might fail; how can I protect my assets?
- 1:51:21 Should I pay off my mortgage?
To join me next week, go to https://patreon.com/RadicalPersonalFinance