Friday Q&A: Contractor vs. Employee, Negative Interest Rates, Cash, Emergency Escape from Wildfires, How to Pay Down a Life Insurance Loan
Manage episode 271847063 series 45578
Friday Q&A show! Today we discuss:
- 00:30 Contractor status or employee status?
- 31:00 What happens with our money when interest rates go negative?
- 43:21 Is it really a good idea to have lots of cash on hand?
- 1:03:30 How should I set up an emergency escape vehicle to get out of California wildfires?
- 1:17:31 I used a life insurance loan as a down payment for my house; what do I do now?