Friday Q&A: Socializing Children, IRA Taxation for Ex-US Citizens, Foreign Corps, Private Businesses, Etc.
Manage episode 269625801 series 45578
It's Friday! Today, we cover:
- 9:00 How to socialize children when stuck at home?
- 22:27 How are IRAs Taxed for US citizens who renounce their citizenship?
- 38:18 How should we set up foreign corporations for US citizens moving abroad?
- 50:00 How should I go about looking for a financial advisor?
- 59:09 How can I run a business with total privacy?
- 1:22:51 Where does media production go from here?
- 1:35:00 How can a retirement-age couple with $130,000 decide where to put their money?
- 1:47:21 Should I put my new house into a trust?
- 1:53:47 Which home security system should I install in my new house?