Manage episode 276819843 series 2775167
In this new episode of Radio Amenti, after months of sabbatical, Jennifer Sodini returns to get us up to speed on the growth, evolution, chaos, order, disorder and clarity that has come from the revelatatory year that 2020 has been (FOR US ALL).
She discusses the insidious nature of QAnon, The Spiritual Consequences of Alcohol Consumption, Conspirituality, the loss of her pet, the Tao te Ching, and being OK with arriving into a space of "not knowing" and accepting (as Jiddu Krishnamurti called it) "Truth as a Pathless Land."
Enjoy this episode, and care to buy us a coffee? CLICK HERE
- The Spiritual Consequences of Alcohol Consumption
- Adult Children of Alcoholics
- What Is QAnon, the Viral Pro-Trump Conspiracy Theory?
- The Great Awakening Map
- The Emergence of Conspirituality
- What is Spiritual Bypassing?
- Why It’s Important To Push Back On ‘Plandemic’—And How To Do It
- ISOLATION TANK EPISODE 1
- Familiar Spirits
- Jiddu Krishnamurti’s 1929 Speech on ‘Truth as a Pathless Land’ (WATCH)
- The Tao Te Ching
- If You Meet the Buddha on the Road, Kill Him! The Pilgrimage of Psychotherapy Patients
- Kumbaya Confessional Podcast
- Conspirituality Podcast
- SEDUCED: INSIDE THE NXIUM CULT