Manage episode 272177306 series 45843
In this week's interview, host Elena Fernández Collins talks with Temujin creator Roshan Singh about colonization, Shakespeare, the histories of storytelling, and how Temujin was created starting from its earliest inspirations.
Moment of Wil: You can watch Sherliza Moé's video "Asian cultural app𝖗opriation : Star Wars & Avatar the last airbender PART 1" on YouTube.
Like what you hear? Us too. You can find more about Temujin on Facebook.
About Radio Drama Revival:
- Learn more about how to support Radio Drama Revival on our website
- Support Elena Fernández Collins on Patreon
- Support Wil Williams and Anne Baird on Patreon
- Support Eli McIlveen and Sean Howard on Patreon
- Find Fred Greenhalgh on his website
- Find David Rheinstrom on Twitter
- Find Rashika Rao on Twitter
- You shall not find the elusive Heather Cohen
This episode of Radio Drama Revival was recorded in the unceded territory of the Kalapuya people, the Clatskanie Indian Tribe, the Cowlitz Indian Tribe, and the Atfalati tribe. Colonizers named this place Beaverton, Oregon.
If you are seeking ways in which to donate to Native communities, the Aniwa Gathering of Elders and the Boa Foundation are raising community relief funds for six reservations: Oglala Lakota, Hopi, Lenape-Ramapough, Apache, Diné (Navajo) and Tohono O'odham communities.
You can donate to their GoFundMe.