Manage episode 282568857 series 1510350
We Must Intentionally Continue in the Word (2 Tim. 3:14-15)
- We are called to continue learning and believing the Scriptures, which point us to Jesus.
- We believe that the primary tool that the Holy Spirit uses to change lives and hearts is the Word of God. We see God’s attributes in what He has made, but we come to know Him personally through what He has said (Rom. 10:17)! Because of this, we emphasize expository preaching, Christ-honoring worship, and Word-based small groups.
We Must be Completely Equipped by the Word (2 Tim. 3:16-17)
- We are called to submit ourselves to the Scriptures as our God-breathed authority.
- We are called to continue looking to the Scriptures as our sufficient equipment.
We Must Boldly Proclaim the Word (2 Tim. 4:1-5)
- We are called to preach the Word faithfully in all seasons.
- We are called to preach the Word fully with the end in view.
- We are called to preach Word persistently with sober compassion.