Archived series ("Inactive feed" status)
When? This feed was archived on August 27, 2020 14:10 (). Last successful fetch was on July 17, 2020 18:10 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 263234016 series 2688717
It’s just me, y’all! Heather Caplan here, your RD Real Talk host, getting real about some business updates, and personal reflections. What do I wish I had done differently ten years ago? Well, a few things, but first and foremost, I wish I hadn’t been so arrogant/naive. (A little bit of both, TBH.) I needed help. I wish I had asked for it.
Below you’ll find a long list of the things mentioned in today’s episode. But if you want to skip that and get right to it, as I always say, my inbox is always open: RDRealtalk at Gmail dot com.
In no particular order (because my notes are a bit scattered):
- THE blog post: “I don’t want to be a dietitian anymore.”
- The one with Alissa Rumsey, about building your Mastermind & peer supervision (episode 132)
- The resource I’ve been using for over two years in my private practice: Pursuing Private Practice For Intuitive Eating RDs! (affiliate link)
- The 1:1 career coaching/mentoring I offer to fellow RDs and RDs-to-be.
- The 2020 RD Real Talk anonymous listener survey. Get in there!
- The NEW support group & resources for fellow RDs: Updates here!
- The monthly peer supervision calls through WIND, featuring various experts on various topics.
And some places to get started with more resources and info on WIND and IE:
- WIND Bookshelf
- Tracy Tylka et al’s paper on the weight-inclusive approach
- Jeffrey Hunger et al’s paper on an evidence-based rationale for weight-inclusive health policy
- WIND Webinars for 3 CEUs
Your host, Heather Caplan RD: HeatherCaplan.com, @RDRealTalk.
Have you left a review on iTunes yet? If not, please do! Click here and tap the stars.
Questions or requests for the show? Reach out: RDRealTalk @ Gmail.com