Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on July 17, 2020 18:10 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 263234013 series 2688717
Aaron Flores, fellow non-diet dietitian, joins the show to chat about why providers need support, and how he’s helping align a national eating disorder treatment center with Health at Every Size® practices. Aaron owns a private practice in Calabasas, California and also works as the HAES® director at the eating disorder treatment facility, Center for Discovery. In his own practice, he uses HAES® and Intuitive Eating practices to help clients find peace with their bodies and food. He is also a certified Body Trust® Provider and the co-host of the podcast, Dietitians Unplugged. Aaron shares about his personal journey in disordered eating and how that led him to the field. We also get real about how it is important it is for providers to get their own help when struggling and ways to normalize and embrace the need for personal help in the field.
- 2020 RD Real Talk anonymous listener survey. Tell us what you think!
- How to Start Your Own Nutrition Podcast webinar on RD2RD Marketplace
- RD-to-RD Support group: weightinclusivenutrition.com/support
- Preorder the 4th edition of Intuitive Eating!
- Aaron’s virtual support group with Dr. Rachel Milner: couldn’t find a link to this
- Dietitians Unplugged Podcast
Follow Aaron’s work:
- Aarons Website: smashtheweightriarchy.com
- Instagram: @aaronfloresrdn
- Twitter: @AaronFloresRDN
- Podcast: Dietitians Unplugged
Your host, Heather Caplan RD: HeatherCaplan.com, @RDRealTalk.
Have you left a review on iTunes yet? If not, please do! Click here and tap the stars.
Questions or requests for the show? Reach out: RDRealTalk @ Gmail.com
Show notes live here: weightinclusivenutrition.com/podcast
Last but not least, get more RD Real Talk from the newsletter, landing in your inbox monthly!