Manage episode 260248270 series 2406501
Chance Strickland (@chancethedev) and chantastic talk about Reach UI and building flexible libraries for the web.
They talk about separation of logic with statecharts, the cascading complexity of accessibility, unopinionated approaches to styling, and the career effects of great open source.
- Reach UI — An accessible foundation of your React-based design system.
- Ryan Florence on Twitter
- statecharts — a quick introduction
- xstate by David Khourshid
- React Training — Learn from the creators of React Router and Reach UI
- React useReducer Hook
- tsdx — Zero-config CLI for TypeScript package development by Jared Palmer
- Modulz — The visual code editor
- Chance The Developer Podcast
- 83: David Khourshid on XState, Statecharts, and the Future of Designer—Coder Collaboration
- 80: Daria Caraway on Building Considerate React Component APIs with TypeScript
- 64: Chris Toomey on TypeScript, GraphQL, and Product Thinking
- 41: Be Super with TypeScript and Jared Palmer. On the when, where, what, why, and how much of TypeScript in React
- 5: Finite State Machines with David Khourshid
Build a beautiful functional React or React Native app with Infinite Red.
Get two tickets to the 2021 Chain React conference when you start or refer a new project.
Visit reactpodcast.infinite.red for details.