Manage episode 261831240 series 2406501
This week Matt Perry tells about Magic Motion — the killer new feature for Framer Motion that makes shared element transitions easy for React developers
We talk about full-stack correction for FLIP animations, the virtuous relationship between product and open source, and how “fear-driven development” kept him from finding a Magic Motion solutions earlier…
- 35: Make the Web Look Great with Matt Perry. On declarative animation, open source management, and importance of the open web
- 27: React Today and Tomorrow with the React Core Team
- The Path To A Declaratively Animated Future — Matt’s talk at React Conf 2018
- Pose — A truly simple animation library for React, React Native, and Vue
- Popmotion — Simple libraries for delightful interfaces
- Framer — Always interactive, lightning fast design
- Framer Motion — An open source React library to power production-ready animations. Design fluid animations for the web, across desktop and mobile
- “USP” — unique selling proposition on Wikipedia
- Apple Keynote
- @framer magic motion search on Twitter
- FLIP Your Animations by Paul Lewis
- Framer Motion
AnimatePresenceimplementation on GitHub
- [Framer Motion `SyncLayout] implementation](https://github.com/framer/motion/blob/07bc47044780a0399c0e2bd02f74719c22bcaa52/src/components/SyncLayout.tsx) on GitHub
Build a beautiful functional React or React Native app with Infinite Red.
Get two tickets to the 2021 Chain React conference when you start or refer a new project.
Visit reactpodcast.infinite.red for details.