Manage episode 251133297 series 2155095
Brand strategy is an essential part of building a business that will grow, but we see a lot of food businesses make the same mistakes when it comes time to actually put it into action. On this episode of the Real Food Brands Podcast, host and Brand Strategist Katie Mleziva goes over the four most common brand strategy mistakes, and what to do if you think you might be making them.
In This Episode:
- The resources Real Food Brands is offering to help you build your brand.
- How to differentiate your brand in the market.
- The question you need to ask yourself about how to make your brand stand out.
- Why consistency is so important in all of your brand’s materials.
- How to use the “one-room test” to see if your brand is showing up consistently in the marketplace.
- Why “I” and “we” are dangerous words to overuse in your marketing copy.
- Why many founders forget to communicate their brand strategy to their team, and what to do about it.
- Podcast Ep #2: How to Start Building and Documenting Your Brand Strategy
- Podcast Ep # 18: 3 Ways to Rally Your Team Around Your Brand
- Ep #23: How to Find Your Unfair Advantage
- The 5-Minute Food Business Brand Strategy Formula
- Connect with Katie on LinkedIn
- Real Food Brands Brand Checkup Scorecard
- Real Food Brands Marketing Roundtable Facebook Group
- Real Food Brands website