Manage episode 300178182 series 2971366
In this episode, I talk with the lovely Deborah Hanekamp, also known as Mama Medicine. Deborah is a pretty magical human, and our chat will be nourishing for anyone feeling a little pressured and stuck at the moment.
A few things we riff on…
- Demanifestation - what it is and why it’s important
- The in-between spaces in life
- Pressure from the spiritual community
- How she succeeded in her work
- Burning out and slowing down
- The challenge of being seen
- What to do when you want to give up
- The importance of “following the work”
- An incredibly DREAMY bath recipe
- And much, much more.
Deborah has had quite the journey to get to where she is today. I love her transparency in telling the real truth of her story. Ups, downs, endings, beginnings, triumphs, and “failures”, and how she transformed through it all and continued to show up.
It sends the message that just because you’re having a hard time, or find yourself in an in-between place, doesn’t mean that’s the end of your story.
Deborah’s calling is to support people through a healing modality she transmits called Medicine Readings. She also has a beautiful book out called Ritual Baths as well as a membership called Space by Mama Medicine.
She has been mentioned by the likes of Vogue, The New York Times, Women’s Wear Daily, and many other incredible publications.
I hope you enjoy this episode as much as I did recording it. You will fall in love with Deborah. I can pretty much guarantee it. :)