Manage episode 259446137 series 2624494
Have you struggled with the question, am I worth it?
You should feel okay enough to spoil yourself with a gift. If you would buy it for someone else without question, then you should be able to buy it for yourself. Money is meant to come and go.
Do you have a space that you are able to be comfortable and vulnerable? Find a place where you are willing to show up more. It’s so imperative to be transparent with each other.
What’s the thing that you are not allowing yourself to have because you think you are not worth it? It doesn’t have to be a “She Shed;” it could even be dental work. Women have moments where we struggle with justifying the act of taking care of ourselves.
Make sure you are living within your means. However, consider yourself for once. What is something that you can do today?
- Take inventory of all the things that you say you want.
- Ask yourself, if this was for someone else, would I question it this much?
- If the answer is no, hit the button.
- Practice hitting the button more regularly.
In this Episode:
- About Bonnie’s “She Shed” [ 6:15 ]
- How to find worthiness [ 12:20 ]
- The job of money [ 17:00 ]
- Finding your special space [ 18:30 ]
- Women are sacrificing [ 22:00 ]
Soul Shifting Quotes:
- “You need to be reasonable and rational.”
- “Stand in your worth and own your worth.”
- “We don’t have to sacrifice ourselves.”
- “Go buy the damn things in your cart.”
- “Consider yourself.”
5 Day Triple Your Joy Challenge: www.rebelsforjoy.com/free
Facebook Group www.facebook.com/groups/rebelsforjoy