Manage episode 263503404 series 2624494
What do you believe?
What happens or what doesn’t happen is because of what we believe. No matter what, we call in the things that prove our beliefs. However, we sometimes get stuck in blaming outside things. We are always training our brains to perceive and interpret situations based on what we believe. What is it about us that makes us attract these situations? There are so many dimensions to our beliefs.
We don’t want to admit that we are bringing on the painful and yucky stuff. When we create our own reality based on what we believe, it’s time to do a gut check. Are you willing to do the work and shift your beliefs? Get into the core of your beliefs and start to learn how to believe different things. Otherwise, you will continue down the path that will reiterate your beliefs. So, would you rather be right, or would you rather be happy? Stay tuned as we talk about how our brains are processing useful information and how to change our beliefs.
In this Episode:
- [ 5:45 ] What happens in our lives is because of our beliefs
- [ 8:20 ] An example of proving our beliefs
- [ 10:25 ] How to shift better behaviors + evolve our relationships
- [ 14:20 ] Our brains are only registering useful information
- [ 18:30 ] How to change our beliefs
Joy Filling Quotes:
- “Our beliefs are a tricky, slippery slope.”
- “This is the work that is going to help you release what is no longer meant to be yours.”
- “The universe only knows what is.”
- “Wouldn’t you rather be wrong and be happy?”
- “The energetic and logical get to work hand-in-hand.”
5 Day Triple Your Joy Challenge: www.rebelsforjoy.com/free
Facebook Group www.facebook.com/groups/rebelsforjoy