Manage episode 265224544 series 2624494
The two excuses running your life
In this episode, we discuss the two major excuses that seem to run everyone's lives. No matter what you're using them for, it appears that two excuses fill our days:
- “I don’t have enough time.”
- “I don’t have enough money.”
The truth about using time as an excuse is that you either do not want to prioritize whatever activity is presented to you or that you will not gift yourself the time you deserve for something you want to do. Once you become brutally honest with yourself on why you want to use this excuse, you can make a better decision on what you should do.
When it comes to the excuse of having enough money, most of the time, the real reason for this excuse is that we actually do not feel worthy of spending that money on ourselves. Women must stop judging ourselves and start trusting ourselves. Once that happens, we can take the jump and give ourselves what we want.
Questions to ask yourself:
- When you want to use the time excuse:
- Am I willing to prioritize myself?
- When you want to use the money excuse:
- Do I value myself enough right now?
In This Episode:
- [4:55] Introducing the two major excuses
- [8:03] Diving into the excuse of time
- [12:38] Using “I don’t know” as an answer
- [16:00] The excuse of money
- [21:03] Talking about being better
Joy Filling Quotes:
- “Why am I afraid to be alone with me?”
- “Curiosity is going to be your ticket into intimacy.”
- "Water that is not moving cannot breathe life into it."
- “When I’m better, I do better.”
Rebels University: www.rebelsforjoy.com/university
5 Day Triple Your Joy Challenge: www.rebelsforjoy.com/free
Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/rebelsforjoy